Under the Sun 2023 Summer Reading 2023 – turn in the first or second day of school 2023-2024
SUMMER READING 2022
print or e-mail to your teacher or Ms. Kincaid at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISTRICT LIB DEPT SUMMER READING
Plano Public Library Summer Programs
Summer is the perfect time to explore the Plano Public Library and discover your world! Sign up for a library card (free for Plano residents) to check out items and use the computers. Programs are free and open to anyone, no library card needed. See our full schedule on the library’s website. Here are some highlights:
- Davis Library Grand Reopening is on Sunday, May 15 from 1-5pm. Join Mayor Muns for a ribbon cutting at 1pm and a variety of fun activities to follow
- Enter the Bookmark Contest until June 15. Entry forms are available online and at all five library locations. For ages 5+
- Celebrate your learning goals at the Summer Kickoff on Saturday, June 4 at all five library locations: Harrington & Parr 10am-12pm; Davis 12-2pm; Haggard & Schimelpfenig 2-4pm. Learn more about the Summer Learning program at Plano Public Library with this video
- Pick up a Passport at the Kickoff or any of the libraries starting June 4, and turn in August 1-14 to get a prize
- Visit the nationally touring Thinking Money for Kids interactive exhibit at Haggard Library beginning July 13
- Workshops like Movie Maker Camp, Website Development and Youth Entrepreneurship Academy are perfect for teens
- The Buy a Bag of Books Sale, June 11-19 at Davis Library, features books, movies and more for only $10 a bag
I applied for this but we were not chosen this year.
Jackson Library Summer Reading Program
Summer Reading Challenge
Six Flags Information:
Bluebonnet Reading Program due Jan. 24
Problems with submitting online? Then complete this form and I’ll submit your child’s reading online! They must read six hours to receive a ticket in May.
due April 3, 2020
THE FORM DEADLINE IS PAST.
I will e-mail the Six Flags tickets to your child’s teacher in May.
start in 2021