Did you know? You can assign a Kahoot game to be played when students have time during remote learning? Did you know? Astronauts provide read alouds in space! Here’s the info:
Here’s an astronaut reading the book: If I Were an Astronaut.
Here’s how to play the asynchronous Kahoot game:
- Log in to your Kahoot account.
- Create the Kahoot
- Synchronous: Choose for virtual classrooms
- Asychronous: Choose for self-paced learning
- Choose the start end date time frame. Choose other settings. Make sure it says ‘Challenge’ instead of ‘Game’. Challenge means on their own time and Game is to play live.
6. Copy the URL to give to the kids.
Here’s the game I made for the kids to play to go with If I Were an Astronaut: