A School-wide Library Project
Fourth graders had fun in the Jackson Library this week after enjoying the read aloud, Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs. We used a glossary, looked at context clues, made predictions, and folded a fortune teller.
Thanks to Spark Creativity, Betsy Mork, for her digital name tent idea and Google Drive template! The fourth and fifth graders are loving it during remote learning! Just post in your Google Drive, share it with your students, and share the link to it in your Google Classroom! The kids love it. Check out their creativity!
STEPS to post this assignment to your Google Classroom:
Check out Betsy’s awesome blog!
Here’s an astronaut reading the book: If I Were an Astronaut.
Here’s how to play the asynchronous Kahoot game:
6. Copy the URL to give to the kids.
Here’s the game I made for the kids to play to go with If I Were an Astronaut:
Here’s how you can make your own GIF to put in Google Slides:
2. Upload it to a GIF-maker app. Mac offers these in their app store:
3. Upload the GIF to the Unscreen web app and remove the background.
4. Upload your finished file to Lunapic. Choose ANIMATIONS from the menu at the top. Click EDIT GIF animation. Click drop down menu next to LOOPING and choose how many times you want the GIF to loop. Click APPLY.
5. SAVE it and import it into Google Slides.
You can move it and resize it there.